The Flat File has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://ws-flatfile.com
and update your bookmarks.

04 August, 2008

PhotoLucida - Maureen Delany

Maureen has a beautiful series of self portraits in the landscape. These soft, sensitive, palladium creations are really lovely.












in her words -


The peace and quiet of the woods allow me to free my analytical mind as I feel more connected to my body and in turn feel the energy of nature.

04 August, 2008

PhotoLucida - Maureen Delany

Maureen has a beautiful series of self portraits in the landscape. These soft, sensitive, palladium creations are really lovely.












in her words -


The peace and quiet of the woods allow me to free my analytical mind as I feel more connected to my body and in turn feel the energy of nature.